Effective Homemade Remedies for Asthma
Asthma can occur in people of all age groups, from 2 year old kid to a 50 year old man. A person suffers from asthma finds it difficult to breathe in outside air and thus feel suffocated and congested. Following are some homemade remedies for asthma patients.
- Take 5-6 cloves and boil them in half a glass of water, add a spoon of honey in it and consume it twice in a day for effective results.
- Make a juice with equal quantities of ginger, honey and pomegranate and use it 2-3 times a day for beneficial results.
- Figs are another effective home remedy against asthma. Soak some dried figs in water, overnight. Have them in the morning on an empty stomach. Also drink its water for effective relief from the problem of asthma.
- Caffeine is very good or asthma as it clears your air passage and makes way for air to enter and exit easily. You can also drink black tea ut make sure you take it more than 3 cups in a day for more effective results.
- Take few drops of eucalyptus oil put them in a cup of boiling water and takes its steam as it helps in opening up the nasal passages and make the air pass through easily.
- Honey is the best natural remedies for asthma, take one teaspoon of honey and mix it with hot water and consume it 2-3 times a day.
- Add equal quantity of honey and olive oil to a glass of warm milk. Drink this milk with few garlic cloves before breakfast. This home remedy provides natural asthma relief
- Consumption of fishes like tuna, salmon and sardines are really effective for treating the problem of asthma as they make your lungs better and stronger to fight asthma. You can also consume their oils. It will also treat the problem of asthma quickly and effectively